Portfolio Management, dashboards
The iNep ® allows you to compose and report portfolio and property Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) easily. All data and information from iNep ® is automatically aggregated and consolidated into graphical dashboards that present financial performance, space, lease and occupancy analyses from any cross-portfolio selection. This allows managers and executives to access important and accurate real estate information to support their decision making processes.
Use our solution to maintain one central view of your portfolio, keeping all real estate informations in a single location.
Gain complete insight into your real estate with property portfolio. See your entire portfolio (in different countries) in one consolidated view with dynamic dashboards that lets you quickly access important values.
- Manage your worldwide property portfolio easily and efficiently on a single platform online.
- Consolidate data from all partners and third parties with defined schedules so data arrives on time complete and ready-to-use.
- Access your portfolio data 24/7 on a wide range of devices.
- Improve the management of your real estate portfolio and increase operational efficiencies by having key information available to everyone who needs it.
Powerful Detailed Analytics & Reporting – Dynamic Dasboards, Comprehensive Reports
- View summaries from within a map and then drill into the detailed data with the standard Google Map integration.
- Integrate with your ERP system to receive cost data that will enable you to analyze the individual cost lines for your portfolio.
Portfolio dashboards, Financial dashboards:
- Real Estate level dashboards (Commercial data graphs (total income, avg. rent, total costs, vacancy rate, yield)
- User level dashboards (Total value of portfolio (book value, market value, sales value))
- Dashborads by employees type (Asset manager, Entity supervisor, Group supervisor…)
- Analyse portfolio information at a glance including Google Maps visualisation and dashboards that present ownership, occupancy, costs and financial performances
- Track and report budgets and actual costs by budge