It is a unique support system that automates and streamlines the necessary tasks to the greatest extent, thus simplifying work, saving time and money. All activities are transparent and it enables the traceability of events and provide insight into the status of open tasks and requests at all times.
iFacility includes two modules. The basic Service Desk module is intended for submitting, resolving and monitoring requests; the additional module Facility Management is intended for maintenance, planning, monitoring of realization and analysis of tasks. Together, the two modules enable comprehensive monitoring of planned and intervention tasks.
Service Desk (basic module)
The basic module enables the submission of requests and the monitoring of the status of submitted requests. It is a standard communication platform that enables the exchange of requests, tasks and information between different stakeholders. The module provides a transparent overview of submitted and resolved requests, including all attached documentation and cost estimates. An integrated system of indicators enables the review and implementation of analyzes related to submitted opened and closed requests, according to various criteria for evaluating the success of implementation.
It allows us to keep records of all submitted requests by end users (customers, employees, tenants…) in one place, as well as records of resolved requests by employees, supporters or external contractors (subcontractors), and we can also monitor correspondence and analyze the implementation based on various criteria. In this way, productivity is increased, costs are reduced and the satisfaction of our partners – customers, employees, external contractors – is improved.
Facility Management (additional module)
The additional module is intended for maintenance and planning. On the basis of predefined tasks and activities, a plan of tasks and activities for the future period is automatically created followed by cost estimates. Requests are created depending on the frequency of individual tasks, and on the basis of the designed plan (connection to the Service Desk module), which are automatically assigned to stakeholders (supporters, contractors) in the process of resolving. Communication between stakeholders takes place internally – within the support program, or externally – via e-mail, directly from the program in electronic form, where all correspondence (internal and external) is kept.
Clear overview is achieved by linking requests into a tree structure. Requests are categorized, evaluated and conditionally linked to the responsible persons.
iFacility connects individuals who submit requests via web application and individuals who resolve and redistribute requests among other employees and external contractors. Product users – customers, suppliers, employees, tenants – have insight into the status and history of all submitted, opened and resolved requests.
Each submitted request receives a unique ID number, which is automatically forwarded by e-mail to the sender of the request and serves as a confirmation of the submitted request to the support service and as proof of mutual communication. The system takes into account the setting of contractual relations with contractors or suppliers (e.g. response times for interventions). All obtained data on resolving the request (execution time, transition between statuses) can be used for the evaluation of contractors/ suppliers, which is carried out according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
The solution is intended for various activities and is flexible according to the needs of the company. It is specially adapted for the maintenance of business and private buildings and facilities, but can be simply applied to the planning and monitoring of production or to planning of work processes if any field of industry.
The product is available and accessible anywhere and anytime – on all devices with online access.
Product’s main advantages
- information-supported unified centralized record of requests,
- 24/7 availability and accessibility from any device with online access,
- managing the entire procedure – from submission to completion of the requests; transparency,
- dynamic KPI graphical views and analysis,
- rationalization of request resolution – classification of requests according to certain priorities,
- setting rules for resolving individual types of requests,
- reduction of operating costs, response times, sorting time, monitoring …,
- easy distribution of requests between those who are resolving them (employees, outsourcers…),
- communication regarding individual requests can be internal (external stakeholders do not see it) and public (among all stakeholders – suppliers, tenants, maintainers…),
- analysis according to various criteria – analysis of measured time from receipt of requests to realization of requests, analysis by types of requests, analysis of resolved and unresolved, analysis by units (e.g. real estate, analysis by contractors) and consequently improvement of services,
- dynamic input window for submitting requests – known data is automatically filled in for the sender of the request; only relevant data are displayed according to the type of request or category …,
- following SLA (Service Level Agreement) rules,
- implementation of preparation, sending and resolving requests in all work environments (at the company’s headquarters, in branches, at suppliers or contractors, in the field) by using the application on all types of devices that have a web browser and enabled Internet connection,
- submission of requests to other customer administrators – due to accurate records and orderly and recorded communication between customers and users, the request (resolving complaints, submitting an order…) can be easily transferred between users (e.g. customer administrators) in the company,
- Email parser – module for automatic e-mail capture; a supplier to whom certain tasks (requests) from the iFacility product have been assigned can receive a notification of a request (work order) both in the iFacility system and via e-mail or text. In order to provide faster and more efficient customer support, they respond to the sent request by responding to the received email, whereby the system intercepts and processes such messages and automatically saves them in iFacility. The supplier does not need to use iFacility, and communication and audit trail is recorded in the application.
- “ERP Imagine” – connection with the Imagine ERP product iSelect; users of iSelect software solution (ERP Imagine) are enabled to automatically synchronize data (orders, etc.). It is possible to submit a request directly from iSelect quick reviews.
KPI, graphical views, dynamic dashboards
Graphical views by key indicators (KPIs) are available, and they are accessible, as well as the requests, via web browser on all devices with web access.
Preset control parameters allow the setting of various reminders. In case of violation of certain rules (e.g. in case of untimely resolved request according to the contractual provisions), the system automatically notifies the responsible persons by e-mail and/ or text message.
User rights, audit trail
The product enables the definition of rights in depth – different rights for supporters and maintainers, replacement of a supporter or determination of several supporters to resolve a request, internal communication between responsible supporters at the level of an individual request, management of audit trail of all communications between supporters, management of audit trail between supporters and customers/ employees/ partners, etc.
Data synchronization, integration with other products
Users of the iNep software solution are enabled to automate data synchronization (partners, real estate, assets). Immediate entries of requests for all synchronized properties and partners are enabled without additional entries. A link to the Imagine’s product iSelect is also available.
Area of operation
A system for submitting and resolving requests can be used:
- internally within one company, in coordination with external contractors,
- between different related companies (group of companies), in coordination with external contractors or
- between the company and its customers and/ or partners (e.g. product users, tenants of premises or real estate, suppliers, service providers, property owners …).
Activities for which the product is suitable
The application is intended for wide range of (any) activities and is flexible according to the needs of the company.
Areas of product implementation
- A company that manages multi-apartment/ commercial buildings, where operational managers (or supporters) assign requests received from property owners and/ or supervisory boards to employees and external (contractual) suppliers. There is transparent communication between the representatives of the owners (supervisory boards) and the managers.
- A company that uniformly monitors a large number of location-separated real estate in which employees perform their work obligations, receiving requests from employees separately for premises, real estate, buildings, etc.
- Company that sells/ leases real estate and has to monitor and manage complaints and other requests of buyers/ tenants for a certain period of time.
- Real estate companies; The system incorporates employees in the company (users of the premises), tenants, maintenance staff, as well as external employees of the company (maintenance staff or suppliers in charge of various repairs, etc.).
- A company that offers various services to its customers, e.g. software, hardware, where customers/ buyers report errors, submit various requests, complaints, etc.
- A company that offers various services and wants to communicate with its employees and/ or with customers, suppliers…