Our company deals with the sales and development of business software.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.inep.eu.
The data controller in respect of our Services is Imagine d.o.o., Gosposvetska cesta 84, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia. You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +386 (2) 320 6060.
What we collect
We may collect the following information as you provide to us:
- your name
- your contact information including email address
- your phone number
- company name
We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent:
- information about your computer or your mobile device (e.g. your IP address and browser type)
- information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on)
- information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location)
We only collect personal data about you when you provide it to us, such as through your use of contact forms.
Where permitted or authorized by law, we may also receive information about you from other sources, if so allowed by law and if such is necessary for the provision of Services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are certified under ISO/ 27001 which is a security standard that brings information security under explicit management control. It also prescribes a set of best practices that include documentation requirements, divisions of responsibility, availability, access control, security, auditing, and corrective and preventive measures.
We use all the other cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept all cookies or decline some of them. Most web browsers automatically accept necessary cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. We use Google Analytics and Monster Insight which are by far the most popular tools for website owners to gain insight into how their site is being used.
What rights you have over your data
If you have used any of our contact forms, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please inform us of any changes to any information (including personal data) we hold about you so we can keep the information we hold about you accurate and up-to-date.